Friday, March 11, 2016

On my way

I'm not sure where to start. Its been a while since my last post and i got this sudden urge to write out of no where. I wonder if any of these could mean anything to any of you. I wonder if i there's actually a significant point to this post.

But it's still the same old guy i told you about in my earlier post (you wouldnt find the entry here. I deleted it due to its nastiness). That snobbish bastard who thinks he's Batman. I was a naive to think that knowing the guy you have been cyber friends with for quite awhile = knowing him for real like we have spent alot of time hanging out together that we know each others flaws very well. I was dumb. I still am, was just dumber back then. We are just strangers to each other going our separate ways.

I still can't explain why it hurts and its not like a breakup cause we never dated in the first place. Not even close to saying those three words. But who could possibly explain this nasty feeling? I would simply unfeel this if i could but there was just no way i could emotionally flashback to the time where i had zero feelings for him. Was i a fool to let him break down my walls?

I remember i used to be so sane. Now i'm on my way to my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment